Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mac and Cheeze



We made a trip to the markets today. After getting home, YM set about digging a hole to empty the bokashi bucket. The instructions say it takes about 4-6 weeks for an average family to fill it. Well, we obviously are NOT an average family!! We've filled it in just over a week! Should be a bit better this time round though. I have given the worms quite a few weeks off, so I can start sharing the scraps between the 2 worm farms and the bokashi bucket.

I decided to have a go at this Mac and Cheeze recipe (except we left out the mustard and the lemon juice). It was really yummy!



Although I was keeping the kids out of the blog, YM decided he wanted a photo with the Mac and Cheeze because he had helped to make it! Do you know how hard it is to get him to smile, without a silly grin on his face! ha ha!

See the bit of green on the plate?? Had to make sure we got something other than a third day of a shade of brown!!

Tahn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good! i love mac n cheese

Amy said...

My kids absolutely LOVE that mac and cheese (well 2 out of 3 do, but that's better than it usually gets around here!) Lol, I forgot I had that on my old blog!

Tahn said...

Yeah, it's REALLY yummy! Thanks for making it and posting the recipe to share, Vegetation!!!